Group Piano Lessons
Policies & Regulation
1. All Lessons will only be given to those who have read and agree with the "Lesson Policy and Terms of Agreement" that are explained herein.
2. All fees and tuition payments are payable at the time of registration.
i. For new students, a mandatory enrollment fee/deposit of $45 must be received by Pasadena Piano Academy within 7 days of registration to reserve your spot in the class. This deposit will go towards the tuition for this class. Failure to make deposit within 7 days will result in forfeiture of your reservation to the next available applicant on our Waitlist.
ii. The full tuition must be paid for by the start of classes.
3. There are no refunds or transfers for registration, tuition or material fees.
4. In the event that you miss the lesson for any reason, the school is not responsible for any make-up lesson.
5. Parents and/or legal guardians are fully responsible to their child(ren)'s safety.
6. Parents and/or legal guardians are expected to arrive 5 minutes prior to the lesson and sign in at the front desk.
Safety & Supervision
1. Young children not receiving instruction must remain under the supervision of their legal guardian at all times while at PPA. Under no circumstances will the studio or waiting area be used as play rooms for unattended children.
2. The Academy cannot provide supervision for students left alone before or after lessons. Students must be picked up promptly after the end of their lesson.
3. If a student must wait for a ride home from a lesson, she/he is requested to wait inside the building.
4. Legal guardians of children 4 years and below in all programs are required to stay in the class with their children.
Tuition & Fees
Lifetime Enrollment Fee: $45
Piano & Me $95/ 10 week program
Pre- Piano $280/10 week program
Beginner Piano $350/10 week program
Musical Theater $350/10 week program
Song-Writing 101 $350/10 week program