General Policies & Fees
*These general policies and fees apply to all students.
Annual Enrollment & Registration
1. A one-time enrollment fee of $45 is required.
2. In order to complete registration, students must complete and sign the Lesson Policies Agreement, Student Information Form, Student Photo/Video Release form with the payment of the non-refundable lifetime registration fee and tuition.
3. Tuition and payments must be submitted to PPA accordingly to class policy. A $25.00 fee is charged for all late payments.
4. Acceptable forms of payment include cash and check. All checks should be made payable to "Pasadena Piano Academy" or "PPA". A $25.00 charge will be issued for all returned checks.
Policies & Regulations*
1. Media, in the form of photography and video, taken of students at the Academy may be used in PPA publications and press material.
2. Students are expected to arrive on time for all lessons and classes. In deference to subsequent students, lessons will end at the tardy student's scheduled time. Teachers are not obligated to wait longer than 15 minutes for late students. After 15 minutes, the lesson is subject to forfeit.
3. Students should notify the teacher of any absence for any reason; this does not exempt the student from payment as contracted.
*Please note, we do not give same day cancelation to make up lesson. All cancelations or make up lessons need 24 hour notice. For an illness, students must email or call before 10am.*
*Please see Group Lessons, Private Lessons, and Student Recital for additional policies and regulations pertaining to each category.
Safety & Supervision
1. Children under 7 years old not receiving instruction must remain under the supervision of their caregiver at all times while at PPA. Under no circumstances will the studio or waiting area be used as play rooms for unattended children.
2. Pasadena Piano Academy cannot provide supervision for children left alone before or after lessons. Students must be picked up promptly after the end of their lesson.
3. If a student must wait for a ride home from a lesson, she/he is required to wait inside the building.
4. Caregivers of children 4 years and below in all programs are required to stay in the class with their children.
Facility & Studio Use
1. There are designated areas in which to wait. Caregivers are required to supervise their child at all times in these areas.
2. Do not interrupt the faculty while the lesson is in session.
3. Please do not bring food or drink into the studios, and throw away all trash.
4. No cell phone use during lessons.
5. Pets are not allowed on campus.
All class tuition and fees are non-refundable or non-transferable.